Friday, October 8, 2010

Fear Of Losing You

You have been apart of my life,
For nearly two years,
And without you in it,
I don't know how I would survive.

I love you so much,
And I have fear I will one day lose you,
That you will just lose interest,
And find someone new.

I know you tell me I am the best,
And that you will never leave me,
You will love me forever,
And im everything you want and need.

But I am just scared that one day you will leave,
As you're too good to be true,
And my world will fall apart,
And I won't know what to do.

You really are my everything,
You mean the world to me,
I want our son to always have his daddy there,
I want us to forever be.

So please don't ever break your promise,
Please don't ever leave me,
As without you,
I wouldn't be me.

For my sayang, I love you with all of me. Please don't ever leave me..~~

*poem created by Miss Smiley

No comments: