Wednesday, February 20, 2008

mE..mYseLf.....aNd I

This is my 1st blog, 1st time i'm create a blog and 1st time i read the blog.hmm... before it i not really interest about it bcoz anyone didn't tell me about the blog. That i'm really know is [[FRIENDSTER !!]].accept the comments.. new & old friends...apps...bla..bla.. (u all must know lah..)
So...for the 1st blog i want to story about me..myself...and i..hehe.... Just a simple story arr...not too long dont worry.ekeke....

My name is Zuraini binti Abdul Whab @ Abdul Wahab.just call me eni.very simple to remember it.i was borned in my lovely homesweethome (bcoz the clinic is in front of my house..so my mom just waiting the nurse to coming..hehe...) at my lovely village (Kg Trosor) at my lovely hometown Sungai Siput (U) in my lovely country (Perak da Silver State !!) at 20th October 1986 at 1.00 a.m Monday morning.huh..very cool at the time...haha...

I was very lucky girl bcoz i have a one big happy family.My mom and dad got 2 sons and 6 little sweet daughters.hehe....I'm the 6 placed from it and have 2 little sisters (3 dara pingitan..).The 1st name is Sajaratudor, Abdul Razak, Mohd Faisal, Zurina, Zarinah, Zuraini(single), Zurida(single) and the last one Zulfa(single).

When i'm 6 years old, i started go to the school in Tabika Kemas.after that i'm continued my study at SK Trosor until standard 6.after that i'm become a sweet teenager (hehe...) and studied at SMK Tok Muda Abdul Aziz Sg Siput for the 3 years until PMR and continued at SMT Persiaran Brash until i'm finished my SPM.I'm continued my study at Politeknik Ungku Omar for 3 years in Diploma IT programming.







No comments: